Career as a Data Analytics
What is it?
Data Analytics is a field where vast sets of data are collected and studied and meaningful conclusions drawn from them while making use of different systems and software. These conclusions are widely used to make important business decisions and verify scientific models, theories and hypotheses. The ultimate goal is to boost business performance.
Various roles like Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data Engineer are recognized in this stream.
Activities they do?
- Collect primary and secondary data
- Analyze and interpret results using standard statistical tools and techniques
- Figure out trends and correlations
- Identify what improvements can be suggested
- Prepare data reports for management
- Design, create and maintain databases and data systems
Areas they Work?
- Energy Management
- Research Agencies
Bachelors in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business, Economics are the various streams from where Data Analytics professionals are hired.
On an average, analysts and data scientists get paid around 9 lacs per annum with an entry level salary of around 5-6 lacs. In India the median salary is around 4 lacs per annum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes