Career as a HR Business Partner
What is it?
HR business partners work on developing a human resource agenda that sustains the holistic goal of an organisation. They are responsible for discussing the business objectives with both employees and management of the company. They act as consulting resources to the management of the company for all HR related issues.
An HR Business partner has to anticipate and understand all HR related problems and work out an integrated solution for it.
Activities they do?
- Carry out effective investigation in all HR related problems
- Have fair understanding of the legal complications related to work affairs
- Work on reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Work on designing an effective HR policy and guideline
- Monitor various on-going training an induction programmes to ensure that the training objectives are met
Areas they Work?
- HR Departments of various organisations
- HR consulting firms
- Independent Expert Consultants
One can enter this career by doing a BBA (Bachelor of business administration) and then MBA(Master of business administration) In Human Resources Management.
The average annual compensation of a HR Business partner is 6Lac. With experience the compensation can hike up to 15Lac.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes