Career as a Language Trainer
What is It?
A language trainer is person who teaches a foreign language. The language trainer usually is also well aware of the culture and the society of the country that the language belongs to.
An in-depth knowledge of social and cultural aspects of a country/place helps the trainer impart the language skills in a much better and coherent manner.
Activities they do?
- Handle individuals’ abilities to frame grammatically correct sentences and his/her lack of vocabulary
- Help students improve their vocabulary
- Help students overcome their fear of speaking to groups of people, and improve their ineffective presentation skills
Areas they work?
- Teaching & Research (university and school teaching) in India
- Government jobs
- Management, Print and Electronic Media, Indian Armed Forces, RAW, paramilitary forces, embassies, multinational companies, call centers, export-import, tourism, tourist guides
B.A/M.A/Certificate/Diploma courses in specific languages.
The salary ranges vary a lot from 1.8 lacs to 15 lacs per annum based on the skill of the trainer and the place of work.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level PG
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes