Career as Media Presenter
What is it?
Media presenters a.k.a television hosts or television announcers, appear on local and national television networks and present news,commentary, interviews, debates and other programs to the general public.
They act as a mediator and see to the smooth flow of the entire show.
Activities they do?
- Reads, presents and discusses various news stories Live on TV
- Introduce reporters, newscasters, s and other professionals appearing on a program or show
- Certain media presenters research and write their own material
- Sometimes perform off-air, production-related tasks, such as operating the control board, editing footage and logging program schedules
- Interacts with guests and other personalities on the show
- Acts as the front face of the channel or program on the TV
Areas they Work?
- Television networks
- Media houses
- News channels
- Talk shows
Bachelor/ Post Graduate degree in Journalism, Mass Communication.
A media presenter gets paid an average of Rs. 3-4 lacs per year.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self