Career as a Public Relations Manager
What is it?
PR Management is the act of strengthening the identity and reputation of an organisation or an individual. It focuses on identifying target audiences for the client and develops a strategy to effectively reach out to them.
A PR manager is responsible for creating and maintaining a favorable image of a client. PR Management focuses not only on creating a strong brand image of the company in front of customers but also regularly collect customer feedback. It works on establishing a two way communication.
Activities they do?
- Writes press releases and prepares information for the media
- Drafts speeches and arrange interviews for the client
- Develops advertising and promotion programs for the client
- Develops and executes fundraising strategies
- Develops & maintains client’s corporate image & identity using logos & signs
Areas they Work?
- Corporate clients
- Government Departments
- Political parties
One can enter this career by doing UG/PG program in Mass communication or Journalism.
A PR manager gets a salary of 6-8 lacs per annum based on experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes