Career as Film Publicity Manager
What is it?
The role of Marketing and Film publicity manager is to ensure that the film reaches to its target audience through various promotion channels. Campaigns and promotions must be tailored according to the territories and cultural preferences.
They work before the film release as well as after the film release to ensure that film remains on top of the audiences’ mind.
Activities they do?
- Liaising with the distributor, film studios and filmmakers
- Identify the target audience and avenues to reach them
- Overseeing the creation and planning of marketing campaigns for films
- Implement the marketing & promotion campaign
Areas they Work?
- Film industry
- Media Planning and PR agencies
One can enter this career by formal diploma/degree program in marketing, advertisement or Public Relations.
Film publicist with 2-3 years’ experience get around 6-9 lacs per annum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self