Career as Restaurant/F & B Manager
What is it?
The F & B manager looks after the routine operations and is responsible for managing all staff and financial matters at the restaurant or any establishment serving food and beverage.
His task is to manage all orders efficiently so as to deliver excellent customer experience. It’s his responsibility to ensure that the business is earns maximum profits.
Activities they do?
- Design menus, and purchase goods
- Maintain the budgeted guidelines and highest standards while providing the service
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Lead F & B team and recruit, train and appraise the talented individuals
- Adapt and respond to changing customer needs and taste
- Set daily and weekly cleaning schedules and keep a tab on food cost, waste etc
Areas they Work?
- Catering Services
B.Sc/M.Sc in Food Service Management and Dietetics/Hospitality Management. Voluntary certifications are also available and once hired, the employees go through intense training programmes.
The salary ranges from 5-6 lacs per annum and rise even further based on the grades of restaurants. Luxury chains would pay higher.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes