Career in Artificial Intelligence
What is it?
Artificial intelligence is the intelligence exhibited by software, computer controlled robot or a machine in general. When such machines start showcasing cognitive traits like a human being that is termed as its artificial intelligence. It is one of the most advanced technology of 21st century.AI experts use their skills in computer science to programme machines which can think by themselves
Few of the specializations:
- Software analysts and developers.
- Computer scientists and computer engineers.
- Algorithm specialists.
- Research scientists and engineering consultants
Activities they do?
- Study how AI techniques can provide intelligent solutions to IT problems in companies and organisations
- Study underlying techniques and methods that are of a longer lasting value
- Develop an analytical thought process and the ability to solve problems with cost-effective, efficient solutions
- Understand how to translate highly technical information in ways that others can understand in order to carry out their jobs
- Keep oneself updated with new technological developments and programming languages
Areas they Work?
- Cyber Security
- Private companies
- Independent Developers
- Academic Institutions
- Research Institutions
One can enter this career by doing Diploma/UG/PG in Software Development and take AI as an added course.
An average compensation for the Artificial Intelligence professionals is around 7-8 lacs per annum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes