Career in Brand Management
What is it?
Brand Managers are responsible for a particular brand in a firm and work on activities which create right impression in the minds of consumers and ultimately result into higher sales and market share.
They are responsible for primary and secondary market research to develop advertising and marketing strategies for maintaining & enhancing the value of the brand in the market.
Activities they do?
- Understand the demographics, marketing trends through market research and focus groups
- Develop communication strategies with advertising team
- Develop pricing strategies & analyse the profitability
- Track and monitor the performance of a brand
- Oversee the advertising and promotion activities
- Develop and execute campaigns for maintaining & enhancing brand’s value
- Develop strategies for a brand to enter new market
Areas they Work?
- FMCG companies
- Apparel industry
- Fashion industry
- Consumer Durables
- Brand Consultancies
One can enter this career by doing UG/PG program in Marketing or Branding
A Brand Manager gets salary of 10-20 lacs per annum based on experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level PG
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self