Career in Chartered Accountancy
What is it?
A Chartered accountant can work across wide range of areas involving financial reporting, auditing, corporate finance, and taxation matters offering advice in business recovery and insolvency matters.
Apart from this, a CA can be involved in accounting systems and processes of an organization. Also, they provide information about the financial records.
Activities they do?
- Act as a business advisor for the clients in various matters
- As an auditor, undertake financial audits for the organizations
- As a financial consultant, preparing and forecasting financial statements and reports
- As a management accountant, participating in decisions about capital budgeting
- As a tax accountant, formulating taxation strategies for individuals as well as businesses
Areas they Work?
- Corporate clients
- Government Departments
- Banks, Insurance companies Financial Institutions
- Law/Taxation firms
Apart from opting for some Bachelor’s degree in the field of commerce, various levels of Chartered Accountant course (CA-CPT, CA-IPCC and CA-Final) have to be completed.
A CA gets an average salary of 7-8 lacs per year based on the experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes