Career in Corporate and Financial Law and Policy
What is it?
Corporate and Finance Lawyers focus on handling corporate financial issues. They advise corporations on their legal rights and obligations in subjects ranging from tapping debt markets to assisting corporations with restructuring businesses.
Various specializations may include:
- Project finance
- Real estate finance
- Private equity finance
Activities they do?
- Researching and reading about new developments
- Drafting contracts and agreements and preparing brief
- Representing the Corporate clients in court
- Preparing a case and Negotiating settlement terms
- Help in the legal aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions
Areas they Work?
- Banking and Finance Firms
- In Law Consultancies/Firms
- In corporate houses
An LLB(Bachelor’s) and LLM (Master’s) degree.
A Corporate Lawyer on an average earns around 6-8 lacs per annum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes