Career in Corporate Taxation
What is it?
Corporation Tax is a tax on the taxable profits of limited companies and some organisations including clubs, societies, associations, co-operatives, charities and other unincorporated bodies.
Corporate Tax Accountants prepare and examine Corporate tax statements and craft tax strategies beneficial to the business/organization. They ensure that the firms comply with the current tax laws.
The accountant analyses complex financial scenarios and communicates the findings effectively
Activities they do?
- Filing various local, state and federal tax returns
- Remain up to date with current tax procedures and developments
- Assist companies during internal audit processes
- Review financial statuses and operating procedures to ensure that businesses adhere to corporate procedures
- Analyse a company’s structure and determine a budget accordingly
Areas they Work?
- Accountancy Firms
- Accounts & Finance department of Corporations
- Law Firms
- Various departments of ministry of finance
- Self-owned CA firms
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and earning a Certified Accountant (CA) license are required. Master’s degree may also be pursued as required by some employers.
Corporate Tax Accountants earn an average salary of 5-6 lacs per annum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self