Career in Customer support(BPO/KPO)
What is it?
Customer support is a service provided by a company for its customers for easy installation, usage, troubleshooting and disposal of a product or a service offered by them. This assistance provided by the company can also be before purchasing a product for information, during buying it and even after buying the product for service and maintenance of the product.
The importance of customer support has increased tremendously in the recent years to better customer satisfaction and it has become a crucial part of any product experience.
Activities they do?
- Handle calls from customers and understand their grievances
- Provide information about various products and services
- Record complaints or cancellations
- Maintain a logbook of all customer interactions
- Process various orders and request by communicating with the respective departments.
- Regularly follow up to ensure the complaints were addressed and whether the customer is satisfied or not.
Areas they Work?
- Business process outsourcing units
- Knowledge process outsourcing units
- Customer service centres
- Call centres of various companies
There is no formal education required however a basic XII completion and good communication skills are required.
The average annual compensation of a Customer support executive is 1.5-3 lacs.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes