Career in Electronic Designing
What is it?
A job as an Electronics Design Engineer falls under the broader career category of Electronics Engineers. They are involved in designing of Electrical Circuits from conception to the finished product, which serve as the foundation for the electronic products.
Circuit designers perform laboratory tests using equipment such as a Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer or Power Meter. Also, they simulate circuits using software, such as SpectreRF and Sonnet. They direct layout technicians to implement circuit through the use of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software.
Activities they do?
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications.
- Design different types of circuits and boards
- Create signal processing systems
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment.
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair.
Areas they Work?
- Academic and research institutions
- Scientific laboratories
One can enter this career by doing UG in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and take Electronic Designing as an added course.
An average salary for the Electronic Designing professional is around 6-7 lacs per annum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes