Career in Image Consulting
What is it?
Image consultant works with individuals or corporate clients to make sure that the appearance and the image of the client is consistent with their personal, social and professional roles and goals.
Image consultant understands the needs of a client and consults it in the required areas of clothing, grooming, body language and etiquette.
Activities they do?
- Carefully understand the need of each client
- Evaluating the current Image projected by the client
- Identifying the areas of improvement for each client
- Designing the enhancement program for each client
- Conduct individual or group level training program
- Supervise the progress and giving feedback
Areas they Work?
- Corporate training
- Individual training
- Image training
One can enter this career by doing Certificate program in Image Consulting after Graduation.
Charges can be between Rs. 1500 to Rs. 10,000 per hour for personal consultation work and Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 per day for corporate training assignments. On an average, one can easily make 3.5-5 lacs per annum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes