Career in Photography
What is It?
Photographers take pictures of events, people and places. Based on the areas they work there are below roles
- Photojournalist –Photos to the press and media
- Feature Photographers – Tell story through pictures. Works in wildlife, sports, travel and entertainment
- Industrial Photographers –Photos of industries & machines
- Event Photographer – Photos of events like marriage etc.
- Fashion Photographer – Photos for fashion events & magazines
Activities they do?
- Work as a freelancer with clients on their requirements
- Take the photos (interior or exterior setting)
- Work on the photo editing with the help of software tools
- Digital or physical development of their pictures
- Submit the final work to client in digital or print format
Areas they Work?
- Media companies
- Fashion Magazines
One can enter this career by doing Diploma/UG/PG program in Media/Mass communication/Photography.
The salary of a Photographer varies widely based on the assignments undertaken and reputation in the industry. On an average it is viable to make 3-4 lacs per annum.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Diploma/UG
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes