Career in Relationship Management
What is it?
A relationship manager works on enhancing relations with clients and maintains a good reputation in the market. They work on ensuring that the client is satisfied with the product or service offered by the company. They look after bank customer relations, developing client base and manage client accounts.
Relationship managers work on ensuring that clients are informed about various financial products they offer. They ensure that the customer interacting team eg. loan officer communicate effectively with clients. They have a sound financial knowledge.
Activities they do?
- Understanding the technical and business aspects of the market
- Setting up meeting with clients
- Works with the customer service team and ensures that service of highest quality is provided to clients
- Helps clients use company’s products more effectively
- Looks after setting up online ordering and payment systems to simplify the process for clients
- Works on building relationship with purchasing manager, technical managers and finance directors
Areas they Work?
- Banking and finance industry
- Private companies
- Retail industry
One can enter this career by completing their bachelor’s in business/management. Specialization in sales and marketing or finance will prove to be beneficial.
A relationship officer draws an annual compensation of 3-4 lacs per annum. This pay increases with experience in the industry.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self