Career in UX designing
What is it?
UX designer works on a product or service to improve user satisfaction by making accessibility, usability, and interaction better.
UX designer understands the main need of an end user & produces a design for a product or service that makes its target audience happy and in turn leads to a healthy return on investment for the organization.
Activities they do?
- Market research to identify needs of an end user
- Understand the available designs in the market
- Designing a product or service that caters to the needs of an end user
- Testing several designs for their effectiveness by prototyping
- Implementing the final design selected along with web developers to deliver the final product
Areas they Work?
- Social media
- Internet product & services companies
One can enter this career by doing Diploma/UG/PG program in UX designing or commercial arts.
A UX Designer gets salary of 5-6 lacs per annum based on the experience.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self